David R. Wilson, MA, MEd
- development of inclusive curricula in modern foreign languages and other subjects;
- appropriate application of information and communications technologies;
- promotion of literacy and numeracy across the school curriculum.
use of information and communications technology, especially productivity tools and authentic electronic resources;
- inclusion of learners with special educational needs;
- integration of cross-curricular initiatives, e.g. Thinking Skills.
word processing and Internet applications in modern foreign languages and other subjects;
inclusion and support of those with special educational needs;
delivery of the school curriculum to all learners.